What will you do if you catch the love of your life in the inner room of your be

1. Ndubuisi Joe profile image60
    Ndubuisi Joeposted 5 years ago

What will you do if you catch the love of your life in the inner room of your best friend?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

If you mean together? I would truly be crushed to think one of them could do something like that let along both of them and "TOGETHER". So, You have lost the love of your life and your best friend. TRAGIC.

3. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 5 years ago

I would disconnect myself from both of them. Depending on what you think or know that they are doing....and if this has happen a lot of times before. To be unfaithful would only take one time for me. The trust is gone. All words are not believable. All plans have no hope......and the flower have turn brown. It is best to nip-it-in-the-bud and end the matter or it will be a long road to a simple solution. The thought that it can still work out don't hold any water.It will only get worse if you remain together.
    And 75% of the burden will be on you. It will always be mayhem in the AM...and the PM hold no thoughts of comfort.

working