jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Who is your favourite Doctor Who side kick?

1. daisydayz profile image89
    daisydayzposted 5 years ago

Who is your favourite Doctor Who side kick?

With Amy and Rory filming their last season as the Doctors side kicks, who do you think has been the best side kick in Doctor Who history?

2. MickS profile image74
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Without a doubt, Leela. played by Louise Jamieson, with the best doctor so far, Tom Baker.

3. LifeInPrint101 profile image60
    LifeInPrint101posted 5 years ago

I love Amy and Rory! But I also like Martha. It's too hard!!

4. sarahmoose profile image81
    sarahmooseposted 5 years ago

I really liked Ace, Sylvester McCoy's companion.  I am very much an 80's child, and these were my first experience of Dr Who!

5. Redberry Sky profile image95
    Redberry Skyposted 5 years ago

Donna Noble.  I think that out of all the 'new' series companions, she's the one that's closest to just being an ordinary person in extraordinary circumstances.  In the old Doctor Who I remember liking Ace best when I was a kid.

Wait a sec ... you're from Cardiff aren't you, Daisydayz?  Is this part of top secret research for the Torchwood Institute ... ?

1. daisydayz profile image89
      daisydayzposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Lol I am indeed from Cardiff and often watch them filming where I live work. And I'm sorry but I really can't tell you any more, hehe!

6. Jason Knopp profile image61
    Jason Knoppposted 5 years ago

I haven't seen much of the old series. The Tom Bakers on Netflix a pretty great but just of the new series I would say Amy. I really think season 5 is the best new season story-wise. It's constant and she is integral in a great way. However, I did get kind of tired of her in the later seasons. She is bossy and obnoxious sometimes. So as far as which companion did I enjoy the most it would be her but who would I like to hang out with? I think that would be Martha Jones. She was always being great. She keeps her head in a way that I would like to think I would in a similar situation.

7. profile image49
    truthandonlythetrposted 4 years ago

I think I would go with rose. She was pretty cool. I guess . I loved Amy and Rory too. But rose wins out

8. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
    LoisRyan13903posted 3 years ago

Sarah Jane Smith, she was my first.  But liked Rose, Donna and Martha

working