jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is there a t.v. show that you wish was never cancelled?

1. nmdonders profile image83
    nmdondersposted 5 years ago

Is there a t.v. show that you wish was never cancelled?

2. fosginger profile image60
    fosgingerposted 5 years ago

Alfred Hitchcock presents. Granted it was thriller, horrorish, but showed that there are penalties for your stupidity. Morals. Never see them in shows any more.

3. Janine Huldie profile image88
    Janine Huldieposted 5 years ago

I have been planning since the end of last year, by having a Christmas fund checking account in the bank.  Each and every pay cycle I have added it to it and now have to start drawing from it as I buy or purchase things for the holiday season, including gifts and such.

4. Georgie Lowery profile image95
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I really loved Jericho. Though it made it back for a surprise second season, once that was over it was over. I really miss that show.

5. chefmancave profile image85
    chefmancaveposted 5 years ago

Two recent shows stick out in my mind.

1) The Finder - A show about an off-beat detective who finds things. The cast of characters were excellent and diverse. The back stories were intriguing. Cancelling this show was a crime considering the stuff that's out there.

2) Friday Night Lights - A story about a texas high school football coach and his family. The cast was absolutely believable and the stories were well written. In many ways though, I was glad they ended this show. It lasted a perfect length of time and the stories within the show had a great mixture of positive and negative endings.

working