jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Do you play any video games?

1. JakeFrost profile image59
    JakeFrostposted 5 years ago

Do you play any video games?

How old are you and do you still play any video games?

2. Georgie Lowery profile image96
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

41 and, if I had reliable internet, I'd still play World of Warcraft. I miss it. sad

1. JakeFrost profile image59
      JakeFrostposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I guess that is the most classic game

3. mikejhca profile image93
    mikejhcaposted 5 years ago

I am in my late 30s and play video games.  Video games are still fun to play so I still play them.  However I mostly play Wii games that provide me with some exercise or mind games that exercise my brain.  I like to feel that I am accomplishing something.  Recently I spent a lot of time playing Monster Hunter.  It did not provide me with exercise but if was fun and challenging.  Then I went back to the Wii Sports games because I wanted to get rid of some fat.  It is part of my workout routine.

Often people stop playing video games when they get older but they do not replace the video games with something better.  Watching TV, reading books or playing cards is not a better way to spend your time.  I prefer to act young.  It keeps me healthy and slows down the aging process.

1. profile image0
      Kommadantposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Mike, 
      I'm going to have to disagree with you that reading books is worse than playing video games. Watching t.v. is worse, yes, but reading allows you to learn new things and keeps your mind sharp.

4. profile image0
    Kommadantposted 5 years ago

23.  I play video games every now and than.  I used to be a hardcore gamer, but since I got out of the military and have gone back to school, I usually just play casual games.  I just don't have the time to sit down and play a video game for long periods of time.

working