jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

What is the most attractive non-human race?

1. Mom Kat profile image81
    Mom Katposted 5 years ago

What is the most attractive non-human race?

For all of you fantasy & sci-fi buffs out there ~ what is the most attractive non-human race in your opinion & why?

It's a toss up for me between the Navi & Elves smile

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7220559_f260.jpg

2. lone77star profile image83
    lone77starposted 5 years ago

James Cameron certainly created a beautiful "reality" in his Alpha Centauri moon world. Of the fictional races, I like the Navi, but I also liked the Tymbrimi of David Brin's "Uplift" universe.

But looking at reality, perhaps the most "beautiful" non-human race were the Neanderthals -- the "daughters of men" of Genesis 6. They were so "fetching" and "hot" that human males wanted to tie the knot. But this betrayed God's plan for us. Why? Because Neanderthals and their hybrid offspring did not have the mental capacity to build civilization. Their lesser brains could only think of selfish things continuously. They couldn't fathom things like forgiveness and inspiration. They would never be able to understand our spiritual nature which needs nurturing and awakening. And that's why God, in His wisdom, chose to wipe out a crop of Homo sapiens along with the Neanderthals, so that His invisible children would have a chance at awakening.

1. whonunuwho profile image78
      whonunuwhoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I almost see a metaphor in this response..it sounds like a replica of today's world, and it may be close to fruition in its climax. One of the best answers that I have ever read on these pages.

3. Civil War Bob profile image60
    Civil War Bobposted 5 years ago

Puppies....and since that answer is too short according to the HP gizmo...puppies, puppies, Beagles, Beagle puppies...

4. profile image51
    skephoposted 5 years ago

The rat in the movie ratatouille. The cute facial feeling when he is afraid, the cunning look when he makes the soup, afraid and sad when the human character tries to throw him in river

Mom Katposted 5 years agoin reply to this

He was adorable, I'll give you that smile

5. ocbill profile image59
    ocbillposted 5 years ago

I really don't know. Maybe dogs and cats since they are pretty much domesticated and listen to you depending on the cat or dog you are dealing with.

6. profile image0
    supreme upbeatposted 5 years ago

It is really a question of questions , I would sure to choose white pigeon.

7. sunneyron profile image61
    sunneyronposted 5 years ago

i like people in avatar. Hope that was real.

The Navi are very attractive, yes... I agree smile

2. sunneyron profile image61
      sunneyronposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much for selecting my answer as the best one.

8. Kimberly Vaughn profile image85
    Kimberly Vaughnposted 5 years ago

Interesting question - I will have to go with Time Lords from Doctor Who!

I loved Dr. Who when I was a kid!

working