jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Which of the many anime villains do you hate the most and why?

1. dailytop10 profile image92
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

Which of the many anime villains do you hate the most and why?

An anime series won't be complete without an annoying villain. There are hundreds of anime shows today so which of them do you think has the most effective antagonist? What made him/her outstanding? Is it his/her horrifying look? Or his unique evil ways to terrorize the series' heroes? Mine is Eustass Kid from One Piece.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7431666_f260.jpg

2. studentsage profile image61
    studentsageposted 5 years ago

I don't really watch anime, but I read manga, and that's good enough.

I always, always hated Gluttony from Full Metal. His appearance was innocent at first, but then his chest would open up with all of those teeth and you knew, right away, Gluttony is dangerous.

It scared me, always, how he could kill someone in a second. I think that was the biggest thing for me. Fighting with Gluttony was like standing on a tightrope, and one faulty step would cause your death.

1. Dominique Smith profile image86
      Dominique Smithposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I should have chose him! He's my least favorite next to Sloth. Sloth is so lame!!! But a strange villian.

3. Dominique Smith profile image86
    Dominique Smithposted 5 years ago

To be honest, it would have to be the Menos Grande in Bleach. They're so lame! They just spit red lazers. I feel like I'm looking at the "I'm Firing my Laser" meme thing. They don't make me feel anything but annoyance. I also hate how they just show up as like a 'filler' villian. Like the villian before the villian type villian, if you understand the weird sentence above. smile

4. nipster profile image78
    nipsterposted 2 years ago

Teenage Gaara! That guy was scary as heck! He would kill you just for sparring with him.

working