jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

When was the last time you laughed so much, it hurt?

1. sallybea profile image99
    sallybeaposted 4 years ago

When was the last time you laughed so much, it hurt?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7771344_f260.jpg

2. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Watching a comedy show. Comedy is usually on around the house and always provides entertainment. Sometimes my brother and I joke around but it's usually movies that cause side hurting laughter.

sallybeaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Nice one and it makes me smile too, just thinking about it!  Thank you iburmaster, may you have many more laughter hurting moments:)

3. Lisa HW profile image73
    Lisa HWposted 4 years ago

It was yesterday when the two people I was with and I got "on a roll" about all the negative aspects of the place where we "always" go for coffee (and yet keep going there, and acting as if all is great, anyway).  We got going so badly that besides my sides starting to hurt, I was starting to worry that I was getting "dangerously close" to, maybe, passing out.

Over the course of any week I generally laugh quite a bit anyway, but it's when there's a couple or more people who get laughing together, and then each of them keep the whole thing going by building on it with yet more funny thoughts that I find is more likely to turn into one of those side-hurting "laughing things".   smile

Amazing how some of accept bad service in a place. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall - nothing more infectious than hearing someone else laughing, except if they are laughing about you!  Thanks for the comment Lisa HW.

4. JimTxMiller profile image78
    JimTxMillerposted 4 years ago

Not sure; that is, can't remember back that far. But last night around the campfire I laughed until I farted. Does that count?

Definitely if you feel it is appropriate JimTxMiller.  Thanks for the comment.

working