jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (17 posts)

What is the name of the last movie that you've seen in a movie theater?

1. TheHoleStory profile image78
    TheHoleStoryposted 4 years ago

What is the name of the last movie that you've seen in a movie theater?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8507795_f260.jpg

2. petenali profile image85
    petenaliposted 4 years ago

"Gravity" and it was so-so.  Before that, "Captain Phillips" and it was amazing, in my humble opinion...

3. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 4 years ago

We went and saw Runner Runner a couple weeks ago. Great movie with a disappointing ending!

4. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 4 years ago

Thor: The Dark World. During the movie the projector overheated and they had to refund our tickets. Had to re-watch the first 45 min in another theater. Other than that, I enjoyed it.

5. profile image0
    rmcmillenposted 4 years ago

Dark Knight Rises..... I see no reason to pay to see a movie that will be on tv eventually anyway unless I REALLY want to see it.

6. Dee aka Nonna profile image81
    Dee aka Nonnaposted 4 years ago

Boy oh boy.....I almost didn't remember.  It was such a long time ago.  The last movie I saw in a theatre was "Beloved".

1. LastRoseofSummer2 profile image86
      LastRoseofSummer2posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Uh, yeah that was a long time ago! wink I understand, though. It's only been in the past few years that I've started going to theaters on a (semi) regular basis.

7. LastRoseofSummer2 profile image86
    LastRoseofSummer2posted 4 years ago

My sister and I went to see Baz Luhrmann's "The Great Gatsby" last May. We absolutely loved it and couldn't wait for the DVD to come out!

8. josters profile image81
    jostersposted 4 years ago

"Gravity", just two days ago and it was amazing!

9. profile image0
    cjaroszposted 4 years ago

Well being a mom of two kids. Going to the movies is like a very rare occasion for me. Maybe once a year. If I do go I make sure its worth it. The last movie I saw was Fast and Furious 6. I absolutely loved it. Along with the rest of the Fast movies.

10. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

I haven't set foot in a theater since I took my then five year old to see Disney's "Underdog" in 2007.

11. myefforts profile image81
    myeffortsposted 4 years ago

The last movie I watched in a movie theater was 'Fast and Furious 6' and it was amazing.

12. goodnews11 profile image90
    goodnews11posted 4 years ago

I have seen the movie Honey Bee with my family last month.. It was an amazing friendship story.

13. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 4 years ago

I can not remember a name for I have not been to a movie theater in years. I cannot even recall the last time which I went to one.

14. Sparklea profile image75
    Sparkleaposted 4 years ago

I love going to the movies.
    I went to the Thor marathon last week...saw the first Thor, then The Avengers, then Thor the Dark World.
    Phenomenal experience, I loved every minute of it.  And there WILL be a sequel!
    Chris Helmsworth is terrific in the movie Rush, but he is also great as Thor.
    I was wonderful getting away from 'life' and diverting my mind to a fantasy story about good vs. evil.  Took me to another world, and I forgot all that was going on outside the theatre.
    Thanks for a great question.  Blessings, Sparklea wink

15. jaydawg808 profile image89
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

I don't watch many movies in the theater...my last one was Fast & Furious 6.

16. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

A kids' movie with my grand kids.  Ah, something with 3 talking hampsters who were spies.

working