jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Have you had any misfortune which was comical?

1. Blond Logic profile image98
    Blond Logicposted 4 years ago

Have you had any  misfortune which was comical?

We have all seen slapstick comedy where someone gets squirted with catchup or is accidentally hit with a cream pie in the face. Has anything like this happened to you?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8682662_f260.jpg

2. merej99 profile image82
    merej99posted 4 years ago

If you mean something like going to the bathroom and tucking my dress into the back of my pantyhose and walking around the mall?  Noooooo....

Blond Logicposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That is exactly the type of thing I mean. Glad it didn't happen to you.

2. merej99 profile image82
      merej99posted 4 years agoin reply to this

actually.  It did.  hahaaaa.  Sarcasm doesn't work well here does it  big_smile

3. Blond Logic profile image98

Oh, dear. This is every woman's nightmare.

3. Theophanes profile image98
    Theophanesposted 4 years ago

Tonight actually. I have a BAD habit of going out to our chicken coop, collecting eggs, stuffing them in my coat pocket, and then doing something else and forgetting they are there.... so tonight I had one egg in my pocket when I scooted into an IHOP booth. SQUASH. Raw egg-filled pocket... while out to eat with my boyfriend's coworkers... Try explaining that one away!

Oh, what a mess!  That is funny though. Thanks.

4. DzyMsLizzy profile image98
    DzyMsLizzyposted 4 years ago

One time, MANY years ago, I was returning to the car with my kids, and I actually slipped on a banana peel and fell on my butt, with the contents of my purse scattering about.
    The kids almost fell down laughing, and when I told my neighbor what had happened, she laughed, and said, "Really?  I thought that only happened in comic strips!"

I am like your neighbor, I too only thought a banana peel was slippery in the comics. Well you live and learn. Thanks for starting my day off with a giggle.

2. DzyMsLizzy profile image98
      DzyMsLizzyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I guess it served me right for fishing for the keys in my purse while walking, and not watching where I was putting my feet!  ;-)

Closed to reply

working