jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Who is the UGLIEST and/or LEAST PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE actress in Hollywood?

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

Who is the UGLIEST and/or LEAST PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE actress in Hollywood?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/9074948_f260.jpg

2. Kiss andTales profile image80
    Kiss andTalesposted 3 years ago

That would be according to each persons taste , everyone is free willed to think different from someone else. So the answer may never be right or wrong. But what is right or wrong and matters the most is the inner beauty of the heart. Because beautiful people can be evil.

gmwilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You're right, Eleanor Roosevelt, while outwardly plain, had a beautiful heart while Jochen Peiper, who was outwardly handsome, was an EVIL monster.

3. LoisRyan13903 profile image82
    LoisRyan13903posted 3 years ago

As Kiss says Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder.  One person may look beautiful to one person and not so good looking to another.  I for one am a person who sees something positive in anybody regardless of outward appearance.  For example, somebody may have a few extra pounds, I will notice their beautiful green eyes or striking cheekbones.  I do not call anybody ugly.  It is a mean a hurtful thing to say.  I never liked to be called ugly, so why should I say that somebody else is.

Beauty ISN'T in the eye of the beholder. There are people who are considered to be BEAUTIFUL while others are.....NOT. Charlize Theron and Vanessa Williams ARE considered to be universally ..BEAUTIFUL!

2. LoisRyan13903 profile image82
      LoisRyan13903posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Here is an example of where Beauty is the eye of the beholder.  I alwyas thought Julia Roberts was very beautiful.  My father always thought she was a dog.  Maybe you can start a question or poll on Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

3. gmwilliams profile image86

Julia is very beautiful indeed.  Great suggestion, Lois!

4. LoisRyan13903 profile image82
      LoisRyan13903posted 3 years agoin reply to this

When I first saw Sissy Spacek in Carrie I did not think she was pretty but I recently watched it and my views changed.  I think she is pretty in that movie.

working