jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you plan to watch Attack on Titan: End of the world film? Or have you watched

1. Xhyniie profile image89
    Xhyniieposted 2 years ago

Do you plan to watch Attack on Titan: End of the world film? Or have you watched it already?

Attack on Titan anime is very popular. And right now, a film is out on cinemas. I had seen it's poster in cinemas here in Philippines. I also like it's trailer and amazed with  Haruma Miura's acting. But I haven't seen the whole film. If you had watched it, is it worth your money?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12568940_f260.jpg

2. Jonas Rodrigo profile image81
    Jonas Rodrigoposted 2 years ago

I don't plan to watch it in the cinemas because I don't believe those are worth their price. I will try to find a dvd or some copy of it when it's available, though, since I have heard that it's a very good movie.

3. zaynali profile image60
    zaynaliposted 2 years ago

Here in Pakistan I've not watched any poster of this movie. Here MI is on every cinema and houses are going full from last week: D hope to watch this one via DVD or Online.

And recently I’ve checked on IMDB the movie has not been released yet.

4. Link10103 profile image75
    Link10103posted 2 years ago

Wasn't aware that it was out already honestly.

I rarely go to the movies to begin with, and as much as I like AOT, live actions of any anime/game scare me. Go watch Dragonball Evolution and you might understand if you don't already...

On the other hand, they announced the AOT game for consoles today, which I am excited about.

5. cartoonhistorian profile image95
    cartoonhistorianposted 2 years ago

Maybe when it comes out on Blu-Ray or through, *cough*, other means. I actually rather enjoyed the live-action Death Note films and I've heard good things about the Rurouni Kenshin films that came out recently, but I've also been burned on other live-action adaptations of manga series (namely ones I actually got to see in theaters), so I'll wait.

6. bradmasterOCcal profile image32
    bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years ago

Is this entertainment, I think not.
    I wouldn't go if they paid me, and gave me free drinks and popcorn.

7. CYong74 profile image97
    CYong74posted 19 months ago

I watched this the moment it was on, and I actually liked it. But that has a lot to do with reading reviews about it before hand and knowing what to expect.

Sidenote. I hated the first one. Which was why I read reviews before watching part 2.

working