jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

people say i should of had an abortion but i dont believe in abortions how do i

1. ktps profile image54
    ktpsposted 8 years ago

people say i should of had an abortion but i dont believe in abortions how do i tell them to shut up

2. Rangerwife profile image56
    Rangerwifeposted 8 years ago

It's rude for them to say that, and you should just tell them that your child is a blessing and that you don't appreciate them telling you that you should have killed your child.

3. swefelix profile image59
    swefelixposted 8 years ago

You ask them to explain their thinking and ask for them to listen to your point of view as well.

4. ktps profile image54
    ktpsposted 8 years ago

you say im an idiot cause i didnt have an abortion i say your an asshole

5. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

If anyone tells you that, just say "Sorry, but I didn't have the heart to kill my unborn baby". And leave it at that.

6. Uninvited Writer profile image85
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

Just tell them that it was your choice not to...

7. GNelson profile image78
    GNelsonposted 8 years ago

You have to do what you think is right.  It is your life and your responsibility.  I think you made the right decision.  Tell them to mind their own business.

8. Suzanne Alicie profile image56
    Suzanne Alicieposted 8 years ago

I'd lose any semblance of political correctness at that point and tell them that their Momma should have had one too cause the world would be a better place without their judgemental self righteous toxicity!

9. Wendy Snow profile image57
    Wendy Snowposted 7 years ago

Why do they say you should have had an abortion? In the end, you have to choose to eliminate the toxic people from your life and people saying things like that are toxic.

working