I live by myself and my house just doesn't feel like home..

1. PurpleOne profile image89
    PurpleOneposted 8 years ago

I live by myself and my house just doesn't feel like home..

the "coziness factor" is not there...and it just doesn't feel right. What can I do?

2. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

Wow this was asked so long ago, I hope that my answer can help.  Well it is like that for so many people, people are so caught up in their routine as well as the things that "make them comfortable" that when it comes to "change" accepting or entertaining something "different" they shy away, for reasons that hold no weight and sometimes are silly.  Sometimes the very thing that will bring change to your life in the most profound way comes to you (intentionally) as what you would consider unacceptable.  Tis gift is never gift wrapped neither is it "appealing" or "pretty".  The things that our hearts truly desire does come, and when it does a connection is made, whether you want it or desire to keep it is up to you......CiAO

P.S.  In regards to making your house a home (cozy, et) it is up to you.  It doesn't necessarily have to have a individual or "people" aka family added.  Maybe you need to change the ambiance, maybe your routine in addition to the things that you do.

Vonda G. Nelson