jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

my ex has abandoned us and after 2 years is harrassing us and threatening to kil

  1. profile image45
    wondermumposted 7 years ago

    my ex has abandoned us and after 2 years is harrassing us and threatening to kill us i am in...

    hiding and want him to disappear forget we are there as we can not go home until he leaves please help i need a spell of some kind

  2. dabeaner profile image58
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

    There is no spell.  Sheesh.  From which wogland are you from?  Well, maybe a silver bullet from a 9mm or .38 special would count as a spell of sorts.

    If you are serious, and that is hard to determine here, as your question is rather incoherent, get a restraining order and a gun.  And training in its use.  Let him know you are willing to exercise your Second Amendment right to self-protection.

    http://hubpages.com/hub/second-amendmen … man-rights

  3. nochance profile image93
    nochanceposted 7 years ago

    You need to stop thinking about spells and take real action. Talk to the police. If this man is threatening to kill you, you need to take it to the authorities and have them deal with it. There are many shelters for abused women and children. Talk with the police and they will direct you to where you can get help.

    You need to do something though, don't just sit around in hiding hoping for a spell to make it all better, it just doesn't work like that.

  4. profile image47
    bagdadhunterposted 7 years ago

    Have him arrested under the charge of "terroristic threats".  You will be granted a restraining order against him and the children and forced to get a psych evaluation before  he could ever think of coming near you again.

    Remember, if you shoot him, you will have to kill him or everything bad reverts to you.

    The only spell you need is to let him spend a "spell" in the county jail.