jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

im anorexic but my parents are gonna notice anytime soon. how can i stop them n

1. profile image42
    queenyhijjaposted 8 years ago

im anorexic  but my parents are gonna notice anytime soon. how can i stop them noticing

please help me i think i probably need special help but im too scared about what people might think about me to ask.All my friends say im way too thin but every time I look in the mirror i just see fat. Every mouthful i eat remindes me that im getting fatter by eating and that i need to lose weight. can u tell me where i can get help from without telling my parents? please!!

2. IdeaMorphist profile image64
    IdeaMorphistposted 8 years ago

If you are still in school try your guidance office. Share with them that you want help with the disorder before it becomes any more of a problem. Also, tell them that you want to fix it without your parents knowing. There should be someone at school willing to help. If a counselor isn't comfortable, try confiding in your favorite teacher.

3. shaunese profile image58
    shauneseposted 8 years ago

You'd better hurry sweetie because if you really slim down....people will notice anyways. It will be scary to face this fear but you could really harm your body in the long run. Goolge people in your area that may be able to help with these type of situations tha are not connected to your school because your school may have to contact your parents. But get on it as soon as possible cause its really important!

4. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Your parents and others will notice.  They are not blind, and cannot ignore the result of your delusion.  You are crazy.  A sane person knows if they are too fat or too skinny, in fact, even if they don't like their state.  You need a shrink or a group.  You need to enlist your parents in helping you find that help.

5. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

i use to be anoreic you need to ask for help you should start working a tweve step program and going to meetings yes i said twelve step anoerixa and bullima are sympotoms of a greater issue they aslo come from the same mental concepts as addiction the twelve step program works if you work it good luck it you need any thing feel free to contact me i will be glad to speak with you

6. NYKitten82 profile image60
    NYKitten82posted 7 years ago

You need to speak to your parents ASAP. You need to have help with your disorder. You can't keep going on this way. It's important to seek help. There are many people who have died because they allowed anorexica to get the better of them.

I know you scared of what people will think. But what will people think when your put into the hospital because you are too weak to live.

7. Keren L profile image51
    Keren Lposted 7 years ago

I can totally relate to you. I went through the same situation as you are going through right now! But you know what the secret lies with in your decision. You have to eat! Don't worry about getting fat. When you eat healthy foods..you will not get fat!

working