jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What task do your keep putting off because you dread the thought of doing it.

1. Sarah Fulmer profile image57
    Sarah Fulmerposted 7 years ago

What task do your keep putting off because you dread the thought of doing it.

2. dawnM profile image66
    dawnMposted 7 years ago

wow good question, I have so many that I could make a list!!  The first on my list would be to go through my closet and donate all of my shoes and cloth that I am not wearing.  the other 20 things that I am putting of will just have to wait.

3. profile image0
    Chasukposted 7 years ago

The dishes. Homework, when I'm taking classes. Responding to any backlog, whether of emails, Facebook requests, or piles of laundry.

I hate doing the things most that have already caused me to procrastinate longest, which causes me to delay even longer.

4. profile image0
    MaryReneeposted 7 years ago

Excellent question, Sarah! i would probably say cleaning through my bedoom closet, it's a nightmare!

5. 4x4 profile image76
    4x4posted 7 years ago

Oh, I am not any more apprehensive than the next guy, but still there are so many things I dread to mention it all here.

But since you asked, coming in for a root-canal or something would be high up there on my list.

6. europewalker profile image77
    europewalkerposted 7 years ago

Dusting is the one chore I cannot stand to do! When I am cleaning house dusting is the last thing I get to and sometimes I just don't even do it..

7. dabeaner profile image58
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Article spinning to get somewhat unique articles to submit to sites for backlinks.

I should be doing that now instead of writing lame answers to questions here.

working