jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What are you putting off until tomorrow....that you could be doing and done with

1. Perspycacious profile image80
    Perspycaciousposted 6 years ago

What are you putting off until tomorrow....that you could be doing and done with today?

2. alezafree profile image86
    alezafreeposted 6 years ago

Laundry. The pile of dirty clothes is intimidating. I'm pretty sure it's mocking me. The pile of clean clothes waiting to be folded is even worse!

3. annart profile image85
    annartposted 6 years ago

Lots of housework because I'm too busy doing hubs!

4. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 6 years ago

Everything, never do today what you can do tomorrow, that should take the stress out of the lives of those people who allow themselves to suffer from it.

5. YogaKat profile image86
    YogaKatposted 6 years ago

My taxes . . . and all I have to do is fill out a form and mail the paperwork so someone else can do them.  This is something I procrastinate on EVERY year.  Filling out the forms is painful even though I always get money back.  Why is another good question.

6. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I've been putting off ironing the clean clothes in the laundry basket. I woke up this morning and it was on my mental "to do list", but now I'm thinking that I will have more free time tomorrow. It seems such a waste to be stuck in ironing on a Saturday. I will definitely do it tomorrow; otherwise my daughter will be going to school on Monday in her pajamas!

7. BlossomSB profile image93
    BlossomSBposted 6 years ago

Housework. I read an article once that said it was a waste of time to do housework just because it was the day to do it, wait until you notice something needs doing and then do it. My philosophy exactly! Oops! There's lots of dust on my desk!