jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you think children need more attention?

1. Rosie69 profile image58
    Rosie69posted 7 years ago

Do you think children need more attention?

2. C.V.Rajan profile image78
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

Giving more "attention" to the children will certainly help them to "stand at ease" in future,

3. giwrgos12 profile image55
    giwrgos12posted 7 years ago

That's why too may children to give quality individual time to. You may end up with older kids who resent you because they end up 'raising' their younger siblings instead of having a childhood themselves.

4. Rosie69 profile image58
    Rosie69posted 7 years ago

Hi C.V. Rajan, I agree Children should be listened to and given a certain amount of attention to develop into a well rouded human being.

5. josophia profile image49
    josophiaposted 7 years ago

all children need more attention. as long as its the right attention.

6. awoodog profile image57
    awoodogposted 7 years ago

Children need alot more attention then they get for the most part. It seems harder and harder to do, with most households having to have both parents working. Children have questions that need answers, they want to play and interact with thier parents and other kids to learn and feel loved.I think if you have the time and your child wants to spend it with you, it's worth the investment of your time.

7. cobrien profile image77
    cobrienposted 6 years ago

I think children need more parental attention AND supervision. Life was much better for kids when Mom stayed home.

8. shellyakins profile image69
    shellyakinsposted 6 years ago

I think that children need attention, but it needs to be positive attention.  They will do whatever it takes to get any attention.  It's important to respond to children (give them attention) in a positive way.  If all an adult doing is disciplining or responding to children when they are negative, they start to believe that the only way to get your attention is to act out.

working