jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Would you be alright with your daughter or son stripping for a living?

1. Zaiden Jace profile image69
    Zaiden Jaceposted 7 years ago

Would you be alright with your daughter or son stripping for a living?

This woman makes great money and she is happy stripping because she isn't ashamed of her body. She hasn't spoken to her father in five years because he refused to have a daughter that was a "whore."

2. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Well, it depends on the circumstances. If said son or daughter was truly happy (and we both didn't live in a small town where his/her decision directly affected me personally) then why not?

3. C.V.Rajan profile image78
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

Stripping for  loving is fine but not stripping for living!

4. tony0724 profile image60
    tony0724posted 7 years ago

To be brief , no. They would be grounded till they were 30. But they are all grown up now. So no worries !

5. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

as long as they are doing it because they want to i would be happy. the drawback to stripping is too many people think it makes them bad people but i know better so it would be ok with me.

6. SuperGal profile image61
    SuperGalposted 7 years ago

Well, I don't have children yet...but I would be against that.  I would discourage it.  It's great that people aren't ashamed of their bodies, but stripping is a dangerous profession.

7. tysanders profile image60
    tysandersposted 7 years ago

I wouldn't be okay with it. To each it's own but I would encourage my children to find a more respectful way to earn an income.

working