jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Who would you die for?

1. CARTER32071 profile image61
    CARTER32071posted 7 years ago

Who would you die for?

I'm working on a story,and I'm looking to add some inspirational ideas to it.

2. ahorseback profile image61
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

Interesting question,  Family probably , maybe a couple of friends,  you never really know though do you?

3. larryprice5372 profile image69
    larryprice5372posted 7 years ago

Family and Freinds first.  God and Country second.

If someone elses life was in immediate danger, I would help them without an intent to die.  But, in such a situation death could be the outcome.  So, I'd have to say to help another not to die at say: the hand of another.

Tough question really.

4. cloudy_cool profile image73
    cloudy_coolposted 7 years ago

I'm selfish...I wouldn't want to die in the first place...I'd rather put all my power and energies into trying to save the concerned person...
    If that does not work out, then I'll give loads of comfort to that person IF that person does not belong to my family, and let him/her go...sure, that would make me feel guilty...but not as much for giving up on my only life at the cost of my husband and children (fmly)
    Now, if its someone within my family, I will still put all my energies into trying to save him/her...with an attitude that I will be able to bring them back to health afterwards come what may...
    But again, if the situation calls for it...I'll not think for a moment...I'll put myself at risk to save my family!!

5. Claudin_Dayo profile image62
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

I could die for my loved ones.. . smile that constitutes my family, friend, my beloved cat (Teng) and God.. .

6. jackie.t profile image61
    jackie.tposted 7 years ago

My child, no question. Say we were in an accident and they could only save one of us, I'd want it to be him. Might be that I'm an older mother (40 when he was born) and he is now only 12,  and has his whole life ahead of him, whereas mine is half over, if that makes sense smile

7. Syrusv37 profile image87
    Syrusv37posted 7 years ago

I'd die for my family, my girlfriend, and also if knowing that my death would stop all the animal abuse in the world, I'd die for that too /=

8. Ashantina profile image59
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

But maybe for 'something' I believe in and feel strongly about...

9. tysanders profile image62
    tysandersposted 7 years ago

No one! People are so ungrateful.... I would try to do what I could to save them but my life is a gift that I value. Maybe this answer will change once I have children.

Closed to reply