jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Exiting Friend zone advice?

1. Muneer A. Saleh profile image57
    Muneer A. Salehposted 7 years ago

Exiting Friend zone advice?

There is a girl I know, I met her in September, we became really close, she has a boyfriend at the moment but he treats her wrong, like he cheats on her, and they break up almost periodicly. I noticed she was showing all the signals the mystery method said to look out for and she showed every single one of them, like for example she was implying sexual themes to are conversations, and joking about made up situations of us dating. So I asked her out recently and she rejected me. we are still friends. But she keeps showing signs of interest. What is going on?

2. profile image0
    marellenposted 7 years ago

I don't know how old this girl is but she is playing games with you. I would move on to someone more mature. She doesn't deserve all the attention you are giving her.

3. Neon_Letters profile image60
    Neon_Lettersposted 7 years ago

She is a tease... be yourself do you really trust on a guy wearing googles over a furry hat?

4. tamra87 profile image57
    tamra87posted 7 years ago

I say she probly is interested but she to involed or scared to give the other guy up. I went threw divorce and the scariest part was being alone and wondering what my life was going to be like with out him in it. I got so used to having him around even though we didn't have a great marraige i wanted anything to fix it. Ibet she is feeling close to that.  Wait untill she needs you the most, when they broke up and tell her how you feel about her and what you would do different then the last guy. Let her know that you are there as a friend and more when she needs you.

working