This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

What steps do I take to build my family back together?

1. profile image46
    Eccyposted 7 years ago

What steps do I take to build my family back together?

what steps do I take to get my kids home from fostercare?4 yrs been away they r aged 12,14,15..i am no longer involved with s/servises and due to my change of lifestyle I now have 2 babies at home with me.my 2 girls r together yet my 12 yr old son is on his own..we have contact every 3 months whitch are positive.my son still gets heartbroken when its time to leave him and begs me to bring him home to be with his new brother and sister..please help us to be a family again please as we dont seem to be heard and living in a sad hurtfull and upsetting life.

2. mindyjgirl profile image81
    mindyjgirlposted 7 years ago

Can't you call CSD and talk to them about how you are living a new life and want to have him for the summer? It be a good idea to start getting them back in your life  more and them try and get the back for good.

3. chanroth profile image74
    chanrothposted 7 years ago

I honestly wish that I can answer this question and help you, but I don't know how to start. My family is apart from each other and what we did to build our family back together was to set up a family reunion. but since u say that your kids is from foster care then you really have to prove that your home is safe enough for those children to be under your custody.

working