Would you leave/trade your own family against a romantic relationship that you c

1. CrisSp profile image84
    CrisSpposted 5 years ago

Would you leave/trade your own family against a romantic relationship that you cannot be open about?

2. Shahid Bukhari profile image61
    Shahid Bukhariposted 5 years ago

There is a difference between Family Love and playing ...
    the Demon lover  ...

For only fools, trade Love, for passing Infatuations.

3. coffeegginmyrice profile image83
    coffeegginmyriceposted 5 years ago

My father's instincts and his concerned love for me opened up my eyes.  The blinded love now perceived the light of understanding.  I saw a temporary love often visited by sadness and failure in stubbornness; and on the bright side, I saw abidance, devotion and a wholesome love, for I believe that I need my family today and tomorrow.  A father's love for his daughter was the 'love' that I could not bargain for someone I secretly had a relationship with. For that time, I agreed that my father's advice was for my own good and the right person for me will come at the right time. The blinded love I had never lasted.

In my opinion, if there is a way to handle the situation openly without causing bruises to the relationship, there is no point of leaving or trading your family or concealing a romantic relationship. We need to be reminded that LOVE is powerful and possessive, but if you only know your partner's shadow and nothing of his true self, you got to examine that blind love wisely. Your family is your biggest supporter in happiness and in seeking help. In fairness, to communicate well and listen intently is a two-way process.

working