jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your one wish for your children

1. mommystayhome profile image62
    mommystayhomeposted 5 years ago

What is your one wish for your children

2. Cre8tor profile image96
    Cre8torposted 5 years ago

Good health. As long as they have their health (mental and physical) they can achieve whatever they seek to achieve.

3. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 5 years ago

In the words of Mr. Spock, 'Live long and prosper.'

4. Lisas-thoughts101 profile image59
    Lisas-thoughts101posted 5 years ago

I want my children to love themselves. To truly understand they are God's precious children and that God does not make mistakes. That what he has made should be valued and respected and not taken for granted, hence that is how they should treat themselves and hold that standard for what they expect from others. I believe if we truly love ourselves, our happiness comes from within and we are not expecting others to "make us happy". When we love ourselves, we have so much more to offer the world.

5. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I'm with Cre8tor - good health.  Other obstacles can be overcome but good health is so important for happiness.

6. Mmargie1966 profile image93
    Mmargie1966posted 5 years ago

I hope they always find peace within themselves.  I wish them contentment and happiness within themselves first, and the ability to handle all of life's circumstances.

7. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

Healthy. All parents want their children to be healthy. No illness means good news. Don't have to fork out money and grow up healthy, strong.

working