jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (16 posts)

If you could have ONE wish granted, what would it be?

1. mommyneal6 profile image77
    mommyneal6posted 6 years ago

If you could have ONE wish granted, what would it be?

Remember only ONE, no matter how you look at it.

2. Ludivine profile image60
    Ludivineposted 6 years ago

I would wish for my family from France to move here, close to my children, my husband and I.

3. larry1987 profile image51
    larry1987posted 6 years ago

if only one, I want to find the one in my life...

4. ii3rittles profile image83
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

Well, this may sound selfish, but I would wish for great health for my life here on earth. I wouldn't want to live forever but to live a life free of any medical problems, pain, ect. would be nice. I would be able to be there 110% for my fiance and take care of him, I would know I would be able to take care of my children with 110% of my energy, and I would be able to go out and do what God wants me to do with my life without the worry of "what if".

5. Handicapped Chef profile image79
    Handicapped Chefposted 6 years ago

For the world to be a better place using communication as the key, I'm a great believer that any tool that enhances communication has profound effects in terms of how people can learn from each other, and how they can achieve the kind of freedoms that they're interested in this great world of ours.

6. David Warren profile image81
    David Warrenposted 6 years ago

To become so successful here on Hub Pages that I could spend all my time writing, reading, and helping others.

7. sharnas profile image58
    sharnasposted 6 years ago

Here i am wishing to success on my hubpages.  My large of time spend in here. I want to tell a success story. For that i will do my best.

8. Spindle profile image60
    Spindleposted 6 years ago

I am with ii3rittles, I would want good health for myself and my family

9. zob2zob profile image60
    zob2zobposted 6 years ago

My one wish would be for everyone in the world to strive towards making the world a better place!!

On reflection it probably wouldn't make much difference but at least more people might benifit from that particular 'wish'

10. kirsteno profile image59
    kirstenoposted 6 years ago

Health.  I also want billions of dollars.  May I have both, please?

11. ravenlt04 profile image63
    ravenlt04posted 6 years ago

I need enough money to last me a lifetime!  And I'd like some to save a good amount for my children too.  I hate having to work 8-5 5 days a week.  We truly work our lives away.  sad

12. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 6 years ago

.........to marry my soulmate.

13. Melanie Trausch profile image60
    Melanie Trauschposted 6 years ago

To live an abundant, healthy, productive life.

14. wholesaletoys profile image60
    wholesaletoysposted 6 years ago

I would wish for 1 wish every day of my life1

15. Abhaque Supanjang profile image80
    Abhaque Supanjangposted 6 years ago

I wish, I could stay in Heaven; no more problems; no more sadness; no more hatred; no more jealousy; no more hard feeling between humans and genies. There is only happiness, peace, and prosperity for good.

16. delaneyworld profile image80
    delaneyworldposted 6 years ago

I would wish for my daughter to have a long, healthy, happy life despite her Epilepsy.  That is all I want.