jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

If you could be granted one wish today to come true, what would you wish for?

1. wiserworld profile image92
    wiserworldposted 5 years ago

If you could be granted one wish today to come true, what would you wish for?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

I would wish for Peace of Mind for the rest of the time I have left here on this Earth.

3. g37752 profile image75
    g37752posted 5 years ago

a young beautiful rich wife who will not ask me to do anything lol.

4. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image98
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 5 years ago

I would wish for good health for my husband and myself.  Without that, nothing else matters.

5. onegoodwoman profile image77
    onegoodwomanposted 5 years ago

Any single wish?

Any assurance that it would come to  be?

I would wish..............

for one single sunny day....................when my children were young and small, gathered around the family table,....................calling . : Mom........Mama.........MOM......

yes, I would trade ALL of my tomorrows for one single yesterday, to have my children young and clamoring for my attention again..........

I , am so much the wiser now, than I was 25 years ago.....................

I think, that this must be why Grandparents, adore and welcome, Grandchildren.........it is the next chance......for us!

6. lostdogrwd profile image60
    lostdogrwdposted 5 years ago

for the people of the United States to wake up and see the Congress for the gangsters that the really are

7. CrisSp profile image84
    CrisSpposted 5 years ago

Debt FREE. Then peace of mind will follow through. (:

8. unknown spy profile image75
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

I'll wish for a genie..who could give me three more wishes..

9. ChitrangadaSharan profile image54
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

Well, it is difficult to single out one wish. I normally pray to God, for the well being of my family, for their good health.
    I would probably pray God to fulfill all the good wishes of my whole family.
    See---I just asked one wish to be granted, is'nt it?

10. SportsBetter profile image78
    SportsBetterposted 5 years ago

I would wish to restore the American Republic.  Freedom, peace, and a gold standard. Instead of wars, debt financing, and tyranny.

11. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

Lots of courage and strength to be able to deal with everything that comes to my way in the life I have left.
    'Courage is not the absence of fear but the management of it,' once said Shehrbano Taseer, 21-year old US college graduate with an activist's ideals and head full of possibilities when a Pakistan she barely knew crashed its way into her privileged life. Now she lives in her home town Lahore and she writes about her experience. Your life may change it's direction any minute and there is nothing you can do about it, only what you can do is face it with a courage and strength.