jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (18 posts)

What do you love most about your family?

1. unitify profile image77
    unitifyposted 5 years ago

What do you love most about your family?

2. AustralianNappies profile image78
    AustralianNappiesposted 5 years ago

I love the close bond we share. The loving feeling of having a happy family.

unitifyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank heaven for families.

3. Melovy profile image97
    Melovyposted 5 years ago

That they exist. After some struggles, I was late getting to motherhood and one of my kids came close to dying as a baby. So for me even having a family is something of a miracle.
    The same is true at the other end: my parents are elderly, and live several hundred miles away from where we do, and my father has cancer so every opportunity to see them is precious.

1. JanTutor profile image80
      JanTutorposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Melovy - these are perhaps the best reasons of all.

2. unitify profile image77

I agree with you and Melovy below.  Such beautiful answers.  Very inspirational.  God Bless

4. JanTutor profile image80
    JanTutorposted 5 years ago

The good relations that persist regardless of the fact that we're so different. My husband is quiet and reserved, my daughter rambunctious at home but shy outside the home, and I'm organised and a control-freak

Like different flowers in a field.  Thanks for you response.

5. Victoria Stephens profile image75
    Victoria Stephensposted 5 years ago

I love the way the whole house is pumping with life when they are all here. It's amazingly quite when they go out.x

Sitting around the table with the whole family is the best.

6. Diana Grant profile image91
    Diana Grantposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7130590_f260.jpg

My family are all very affectionate.  We might have occasional disagreements, but they never last long, and whenever there is an emergency, we can absolutely rely on each other to drop everything and come running to help.

That has always been same in my family.  When the going gets tough, family always sticks around.  Family is a true blessing.  Thank you for responding. Lillian

7. Joanofark profile image60
    Joanofarkposted 5 years ago

There are too many things too share! They are my heroes, through years of struggling with Bipolar Disorder. They are my everything!

They give me life.  Thank you for responding.  God Bless You.

8. KeriProctor88 profile image68
    KeriProctor88posted 5 years ago

I love how my two-year old daughter can make me laugh or smile; when I’m feeling sad, scared, or having problems with something she seems to take it all away. And I also love the fact of how we are there for each other when we are going through tough times. When people go through tough times in their lives you, find out who is there for you, and it usually is family rather than friends.

My son passed away over two years ago.   Sadness filled my life.  My granddaughter was born one month before this.  And all that little girl has to do is enter the room and I felt the sun shinning in my heart.  Our little girl brought is through this

9. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

How we constantly visit and talk to each other. No matter the distance, we always talk.

Thats is so true.

working