jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Addressed to Women :Why jealousy is part of your character ?

1. Mahmo profile image60
    Mahmoposted 5 years ago

Addressed to Women :Why jealousy is part of your character ?

I mean is it difficult for a woman to live without being jealous ? and what is the necessity of jealousy to women ?

2. Claudia47 profile image66
    Claudia47posted 5 years ago

I can't speak for all women, but I can tell you what I have experienced and believe.
    There are a handful of people who are disturbed and pathologically jealous, (both men and women) but they are in the minority.

Men and women can be jealous - it's not a trait that belongs to women.

When women are jealous in a romantic relationship, it usually means they're not sure of their footing.  Sometimes this is because of bad past experiences, and sometimes they are correctly reading a problem with their partner. (Remember the old expression, "Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean no one's following you"?)

A twinge of jealousy happens to everyone now and then - it's a sign we're human.  If you rarely invest in anyone emotionally, you're pretty safe and may not feel it much.

Falling in love makes everyone feel insecure (fear of losing their loved one).  No matter what anyone tells you, there are no exceptions.

3. Sherry Hewins profile image94
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

I think my level of jealousy is pretty low, I suppose being jealous occasionally is normal. It does serve a purpose in that it causes a person to defend what they think is theirs if it is threatened. In my experience men are generally much more jealous than women.

1. Mahmo profile image60
      Mahmoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your participation.I like your pattern.