jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Do you ever have those days where EVERY. LITTLE. THING. GOES. WRONG?

1. profile image49
    diamondsinthesky1posted 4 years ago

Do you ever have those days where EVERY. LITTLE. THING. GOES. WRONG?

2. Richard Rowell profile image60
    Richard Rowellposted 4 years ago

We all have those days here and there. You just have to do your best to find a bright spot.

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

Oh yes.  The only thing you can do is to know that while the day is miserable, some day it will be a funny story to tell.

Here's one of mine:  When my first child was about 18 months old, I wanted to jump in the shower. So I got some toys and sat her on the floor right next to the shower and I jumped in quick, reassuring her the entire time that I was right there.

She started to get upset and cry so I really hurried.  She got so upset she threw up, then she slipped in the mess and fell and hit her head. I was hurrying like crazy to get out of the shower to her, and got shampoo in my eyes.  I was so frustrated and it was one of the worst days...but the only thing I could say was - someday this will be funny and now, 30 years later it is one of my favorite stories.

1. profile image49
      diamondsinthesky1posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Haha! Wow! That's a funny, yet crazy story. Thanks for commenting!

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Yes. The most recent was Monday. Realized I need another doctor's appointment, so I am no longer labeled as healthy. Had an emotional breakdown because the grades for this semester were lower than expected. Difficult discussions with my husband. Etc. But now a few days have passed. The grades were not as I thought. A friend gave me a few tips about my health situation so I am not as stressed about it. And relationship with the hubby is much, much better. Just give it a few days. Try to relax and focus on getting through it.

working