Baked Barbecue Chicken recipe
Baked Barbecue Chicken recipe
As summer time approach so does the time to grill. Even though we do not have much of culture in India about grilling the food but still I love to grill. Since outdoor grills are very difficult to clean and thus this puts off many people from opting for grilling the food but the taste of the grilled food is worth it. Now I mostly use oven rather than grill because I live in a small apartment and do not have garden to have grill. So this dish has been adapted to be cooked in the oven rather than grilled on the Barbecue.
- Chicken: broiler fryer chicken 3 pounds or 1.5 kg
- Scotch Bonnet Pepper: 1 Chopped.
- Italian Dressing: ¼ cup.
- Hickory barbecue sauce: 1 cup,
- Lime: 1 cut in to pieces.
- Salt: To taste
- Grounded Pepper: To taste.
- Chopped pepper: 5
- Take the chicken and cut in to pieces.
- With lime clean the chicken pieces thoroughly.
- Now season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
- Now take resealble plastic bag and put chicken pieces in it.
- Pour Italian dressing on the chicken and seal the plastic bag.
- Now turn the plastic bag many a times so the seasoning coats chicken from all sides.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Now take the chicken from the bag and throw away the plastic bag with marinade.
- Now in a bowl blend chopped pepper and Hickory Barbecue sauce and set them aside.
- Pre heat oven to 450 F
- Take a glass or ceramic baking dish.
- Arrange chicken pieces in a single row in the baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Now divide the pepper and barbecue sauce mixture in to three parts. Pour one part on the chicken.
- Turn over the chicken and pour one more part, making sure all parts are coated.
- Now bake for another 25 minutes, keeping in mind to put some of third part of sauce mixture every 5 to 6 minutes.
- Check if chicken is cooked. A knife edge should go in center of chicken piece easily and come out clean.
- If chicken is cooked then take it out if not then cook for 5 to 10 minutes more.
- When chicken is cooked, place the chicken on a serving plate.
- Pour the remaining pepper barbecue sauce on the chicken pieces and serve hot.
Check These Yummy Recipes
- Adobo Pork
I love about this adobo recipe, it’s so easy to prepare and easy to cook. In this rthe meat is thoroughly seasoned. A very simple &ordinary dish that can be cook anytime Pork adobo is my favorite
- Macaroni Vegetable Soup
Macaroni soup basically known to Pilipinos as “sopas” meaning soup.This menu is perfect for breakfast, or during cold rainy days and even when not feeling well. It is a good choice for light dinner
- Sautéed Chayote in Chicken Stew
Sautéed Chayote in Chicken Stew, grilled chicken recipes, chicken recipes, filipino cooking, recipe chicken, recipes for chicken, recipes chicken, recipes for dinner, crockpot recipes, recipes chicken
- Milk Fish Soup
recipes for soup, recipe for fish soup, recipe for soups, fish soup, soups, how to make soups, sauce for fish, Campbells soup recipes, casserole recipes, milk fish, milk fish soup, filipino cooking
- Greek Chicken With Rice.
Chicken and rice has a very long history. Take any cuisine in the world and you would find countless recipes of chicken and rice. In India we have a full cuisine which is called Biryanai. It is made of rice and meat (usually chicken or mutton). Every