Pan Fried Chicken with Cilantro Recipe.
Pan Fried Chicken with Cilantro
1. Cilantro / Coriander: Fresh One big bunch.
2. Chicken Breasts: Boneless and skinless. 120 grams/4 Oz
3. Cornstarch: 1Tsp.
4. Corn oil: 1 Tbsp
5. Water: 1 Tbsp
6. Plain yogurt: 90 ml / 3 fl oz Fatless.
7. Light Cream: 2 Tbsp
8. Lime Juice: 2 Tbsp
9. Chicken Stalk: 180 ml/ 6 Fl.oz
10. Shallot: 1
11. Tomato: 1
12. Garlic clove: 2
13. Salt to taste.
14. Pepper to taste.
1. Divide the cilantro bunch in to two bunches. One bigger and one smaller.
2. Keep aside smaller one.
3. Coarsely chop the bigger bunch.
4. Take heavy base skillet.
5. Heat corn oil in it.
6. Add chicken breasts which have been trimmed off all visible fat.
7. Cook for about 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
8. Now pierce the tip of sharp knife in the chicken and if the juice runs clear on both sides, then chicken is cooked.
9. Remove from the pan and keep aside, keeping it warm.
10. Now on high heat pour chicken stalk and lime juice in the pan.
11. Chop garlic and shallot and add to it.
12. Reduce heat and let it simmer.
13. Mix cornstarch and water and mix till till it is smooth.
14. Stir in yogurt and cream.
15. Peel. Deseed and chop tomato.
16. Add to the yogurt mixture.
17. Stir for 20 seconds.
18. Add salt and pepper.
19. Cook on simmer till it thickens a little stirring continuously. Should take 1 or 2 minutes.
20. Don’t let mixture boil.
21. Stir in chopped Cilantro.
22. Now place this chicken in a serving plate.
23. Pour the sauce on it from the pan.
24. Garnish with smaller bunch of cilantro.
25. Serve Hot.
Tip: Make sure there is no visible fat on the chicken breasts or it would show as lumps in the sauce.
More Hubs from me
- Chicken Mushroom soup
Mushrooms are my favorite. You can literally add them to any dish or soup. Mushrooms are easily available all over the world. They are cheap and healthy and easy to digest and lend great taste to the dish. Mushrooms should be washed thoroughly before
- Whole Chicken Soup
This is another wonderful chicken soup. Tasty to eat. easy to make, pleasing to serve,healthy and light on stomach. Kids love it. Try it out.
- Chicken And Noodle Soup
A very healthy soup, easy to make and is usually well liked by children. It doesn't have many spices so easy on palate and stomach. A very tasty appetizer.
- Chicken and tarragon soup
Another very healthy and tasty soup recipe. Children love this soup. Last time we had one of my nephew loved it and he is only 6.
- Chicken And Orange Salad
This is also known as Roast Chicken Salad with Orange Dressing. It is very easy to make. Takes only a few minutes to make and is very healthy. It has got right combination of meat, vegetables and fruits. It is very tasty and children would love to ea
- Shredded Chicken With Mushroom
This one is one of my favourite lunch and dinner dish. Chicken and mushrooms make my meal enjoyable as much as it can be. Adding mushroom to any dish not only make the bulk but also make it very tasty, healthy and pleasing to the eyes. I love it when