- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Gobi Manchurian No Frying
Easy Gobi Manchurian No-Fry Version
Gobi manchurian is Indian Manchurian for vegetarians. Usually manchurian use lots of oil but we made this one in just 1 Tsp of oil. This is tasty & healthier than meat one. Try it, it is easy to make.
- Cauliflower: 1
- Green chilies: 4.
- Sugar: 1 Tsp.
- Onion: 3 red big ones.
- Ginger: 1 inch piece
- Capsicum: 1.
- Garlic: 4 cloves.
- Spring onion: 2 Tbsp chopped.
- Coriander leaves: ¼ cup
- Soy sauce: 3 Tbsp.
- Chili Sauce: 1 Tsp.
- Tomato ketch up: 1 Tbsp.
- Vinegar: 1 Tbsp.
- Corn Flour: 1 Tsp.
- Oil: 1 Tbsp.
- Salt: to taste
- Water: 1 Tbsp
- Cut cauliflower in to florets.
- Cut capsicum in to ½ inch pieces.
- Clean the cauliflower thoroughly in the salt water and keep aside.
- Chop onions, ginger, garlic and green chilies together.
- Take a heavy base non stick pan and heat oil in it.
- Add the chopped veggies and sauté them for couple of minutes.
- Add cauliflower florets and capsicum in the oil.
- Add a pinch of salt and mix well,
- Now put the lid on the pan and cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- After 10 minutes check the cauliflower, if it is still hard then cook for some time more.
- When it is cooked to your desired softness, add soy sauce, Chili sauce, ketchup, sugar , spring onion and vinegar one by one.
- Mix well.
- Taste for salt. If less then add more. Be careful as soy sauce too is salty.
- When the cauliflower is being cooked, in a small bowl, mix corn flour in water. Mix well so no lumps are formed.
- Now add this In the cauliflower mixture and stir.
- Now add coriander leaves to this. This is optional.
- Now bring the heat to low and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Garnish it with green chilies and chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
Gobi Manchurian No Frying
More Yummy Vegetarian recipes
- Aloo Gobi Curry
Aloo gobi is one of the most popular combo in north indian kitchen and every house hold has their own favorite recipe. I tried this because this recipe reminded me of friend and childhood picnics .
- Aloo Gobhi Recipe
Aloo Gobi is made with potatoes, cauliflower, and a great blend of spices. Aloo Gobi can be served with various breads, such as rotis, parathas, and puris. Aloo gobhi is liked by kids a lot. Try it.
- Crispy Arbi.
Crispy arbi, indian cooking, how to cook crisy colocasia, tasty arbi dish, colocasia cooked, healthy cooking with colocasia, no oil cooking, cooking with arbi, arbi ki sabji, how to cook arbi vegetabl
- Dal Makhani.
Dal Makhani, dal makani and naan, how to make dal makhani, dal makhani recipe. North indian cooking, dal and roti, how to make tasty dal, rajma and dal, maa ki daal, punjabi cooking, indian recipe
- Stuffed Bananas Recipe
Banana is one of the most liked fruit in whole of world. It is easily available and very cheap all over the world. It is full of carbohydrates as it is generally thought but it is also full of minerals, fibers, vitamins and is very tasty and healthy.
- South Indian Lime Pickle Recipe.
curry recipes, lime pickle, how to make lime pickle, indian food, recipe for Indian, recipe for pickles, indian chef, indian cuisine recipes, lime for pickles, cooking indian food, indian food recipe