- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Hassel back Potato Recipe
All ingredients are as per requirement. I am going to make it with one potato.
- Potato: 1
- Olive Oil: 1 Tbsp.
- Butter : 1 oz or 3o grams
- Salt: to taste.
- Aluminum Foil: As per requirement. Big enough to cover potato.
- Sour cream or Ketch up.
- Preheat oven to 420 F.
- Now take the potato and wash it well under the running water.
- Take a fork and pork hole in potatoes. Make 7 or 8 good holes in the potato.
- Now coat the potato with the olive oil.
- Wrap in Aluminum foil.
- Put it in a baking tray.
- Cook for an hour or till the potatoes are soft.
- Now take the potato out and take the aluminum foil off potato.
- Now slice the potato in to thin slices but make sure that you slice it only till ¾ th so all the slices are united at the bottom.
- Now in microwave melt the butter.
- Put little bit of melted butter in between the slices.
- Now put the potato back in baking tray and put it in oven.
- Bake till the desired crispness is achieved.
- Remove from the oven.
- Sprinkle salt over the potato.
- Now you can serve it with ketch up or also can serve it with sour cream.
More Yummy Hubs
- Sesame chicken
Seasame oil chicken cooks in time and is very pleasent to eye. Dish from malasia is very tender and yummy. Sesame chicken has great aroma of garlic and its ingradients are simple and easily available.
- Lemongrass Chicken
Lemongrass chicken comes from Vietnam. It is simple to make & tasty to eat. it uses 3 tbsp of oil to cook so this chicken so this is a healthy dish. lemongrass chicken is big on taste & aroma is great
- Snowy Mix Recipe.
Snow Mix is recipe that everyone loves to eat. It is a must at the holidays each year. You can just make it anytime throughout the year just for something sweet with a little salty along with it.
- Baked potato with chili vegetables recipe
Delicious dish with the aura of pulses and vegetables, full of vitamins that help the body of students to meet the tired days. Love the taste of Baked potato with chili vegetables , easy to make yummy.
- Baked Sweet Onions
These baked onions are so simple to make and so good, plus these onions are low calorie. We all love onion as vegetable as well as salads.
- Nutty Caramel Apple Crisp
Nutty Caramel Apple crisp is a feast for the eye and with vanilla icecream is mouth watering