Easy Omelete Recipes
An Easy Recipe for A fluffy Omelet
Making a fluffy omelet takes little time and makes a delicious meal for breakfast, lunch or even dinner. Eggs are a super protein and very low in calories as long as you add healthy veggies and low fat cheese. When cooking up an omelet you can get creative with spices and herbs for extra texture and taste. For those on weight loss or low fat diets don't give up eating eggs. Eggs, along with containing few calories are very versatile and economical. Adding more egg whites to the egg mixture increases the size of the omelet without adding calories or fat. I make an omelet once a week for either breakfast or dinner.
- 6 Large eggs
- 1/2 cup Egg whites
- 1/2 cup Chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped colorful peppers
- 1/4 cup Chopped cilantro
- One cup Chopped raw spinach
- One-half cup Grated low fat swiss cheese
- Two tablespoons Water
- Two tablespoons Grape seed oil
- One tablespoon Rosemary, Tarragon, Oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
Enjoy This Omelet Breakfast Recipe
Some Ingredients to Add
Instructions For a Fluffy Omelet
- Take the eggs out of the refrigerator and use after reaching room temperature.
- Add about 1 tablespoon of grape seed oil to your frying pan and heat until fairly hot.
- Beat the eggs and egg whites together briskly. Add the water to the mixture. Add all seasons to the mixture and set aside.
- Saute the vegetables in the frying pan and cook until tender If needed add extra grape seed oil.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables.
- Put a lid on the frying pan and check often until the eggs seem firm.
- Carefully fold the omelet in half. Sprinkle the cheese over the omelet and cook until it is completely melted.
Serving Suggestions and Other Ideas
You can try different veggies and meats with this omelet recipe. I use grape seed oil when sauteing most foods,because the oil can handle higher temperatures without smoking on the stove. The oil offers many health benefits.
Try different cheeses such as: pepper jack, feta cheese and havarti
Serve the omelet with sliced tomatoes, fresh fruit and whole grain toast. This is just one of many easy omelete recipes.
Eat Eggs for Good Health
Try Some Other Healthful Recipes
- Shrimp Recipes: Shrimp Salad Ideas
Almost everyone loves shrimp. This easy shrimp salad is sure to please and can be whipped up in a few minutes.
- Bean Soup: Make Easy White Bean Soup
Bean soup offer many health benefits in the way of vitamins, minerals and fiber. Add lots of different veggies to add taste and vitamins. And to boot, it is easy to make.
- Easy Appetizer Recipes: Mozzarella Cheese
This easy marinated cheese recipe is delicious for appetizers or salads. It takes just minutes to fix and looks very impressive.
- Curry Chicken Salad With Mango Recipe
Chicken salad is generally a favorite. Try this curry chicken salad with mango recipe to delight your family and friends
- Recipe for Meatloaf with Turkey Bacon
You can season and add a variety of different ingredients to change and enhance the flavor of meatloaf. It is easy to make and very economical.