Easy Vegetarian Soup Recipes Made From Scratch
Fresh Tomato Vegetable Soup
Easy Vegetarian Soup Recipes
Those who do not eat animal protein are happy to find easy vegetarian soup recipes. This soup which is made from scratch has a base of fresh tomatoes. The sweet taste of.fresh tomatoes add a special taste to this vegetarian soup. This soup is easy to make, good to eat and it will keep in the fridge for at least three days. Making soup from scratch offers many health benefits and tastes so much better than prepared soups.
Some of the Ingredients for the soup
Delicious and Easy Tomato Soup
Ingredients For Vegetarian Soup Recipe
- Eight Tomatoes, Chopped
- One cup Celery, Chopped
- One Cup Sweet Onions, Chopped
- One Cup Cilantro, Chopped
- One Quart Vegetable stock
- One quart Water
- Two tablespoons Oregano
- Two tablespoons Basil
- One tablespoon Seasoned salt
- One-quarter cup Cider vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Olive oil
- Four Garlic cloves, Chopped (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions for Soup
- Boil the tomatoes until the skins come off and remove from the stove.
- Chop the tomatoes in small pieces.
- Put the tomatoes, vegetable stock and water in a large pot.
- Add all the vegetables and seasonings except the salt and pepper. Add the vinegar and oil.
- Cook the soup until the vegetables are tender.
Serve the soup hot or cold. Add a dolop of sour cream on top of the soup. Add some crusty french bread and you have a delicious lunch or a light dinner with this easy vegetarian soup recipe.
Make different Soups
Other Ideas for Vegetarian Soups
- Try vegetables such as broccoli, zucchini, yellow neck squash or cabbage.
- Season with curry powder, tarragon, cayenne pepper, seasoned salt, cumin
Try these healthful soup recipes
- Easy Homemade Chicken Soup Recipe
Make this delicious easy homemade chicken soup for your entire family. Enjoy this one dish dinner and make some extra for another meal.
- Soup Recipes: Butternut Squash and Kale Soup
Nothing is better than warm soup on a cold day. This soups has more than your daily vegetable requirement for the day. This recipe is suitable for a vegan diet.
- The Best French Onion Soup Recipe: Thick and Delicious
Nothing better than a bowl of onion soup in hot or cold weather. The soup is easy to make and keeps for at least three days in the fridge. You will want to make this again and again.
- Bean Soup: Make Easy White Bean Soup
Bean soup offer many health benefits in the way of vitamins, minerals and fiber. Add lots of different veggies to add taste and healthful ingredients.