Gordon Hamilton profile image 94

Why is it that so many top chefs are left handed?

I have noticed for a long time by watching TV cooking shows that a disproportionately high number of top chefs seem to be left handed, including Gordon Ramsay. Earlier this morning, I was watching a show which featured three Michelin starred chefs - all three of whom were left handed. Is this simply coincidence, or is it something to do with the creative/artistic side of the brain making for better chefs?

BraidedZero profile image86

James Robertson (BraidedZero) says

Denise Handlon profile image88

Denise Handlon says

local connection profile image85

local connection says

• BraidedZero profile image

James Robertson (BraidedZero) 4 years ago

It's funny that you say that. My brother is a southpaw and my parents tried to train him to use his left hand as a child. So sad that people just couldn't accept their children the way they were.