Lady Guinevere profile image 60

Out of all the McDonald's restaraunt employees over the last 25 years

what percentage of those employees got an illness or died from eating the food on a weekly basis? When you world in any fast food restaurant you are allowed a meal per 8 hours of work. Those that woork the daily hours would have or are eating a meal for 5 days straight from the restaurant. How many do you think got sick and how many died from eating their food like that? There are millions of employees from casheirs to cooks to managers, to regional and even in thei science departments. That's a lot of people to do a study on.

Dressage Husband profile image80

Stephen J Parkin (Dressage Husband) says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) 2 years ago

see my comment to his answer. I know many who worked there for years and were not and are not sick or fat either.

chuckandus6 profile image50

Nichol marie (chuckandus6) says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

My ex-sister-in-law worked there, wh=ent to the college they have, was a manager and then regional manager and didn't ever get sick and ate the food. I worked there and my sister did too and we did not get sick from that either.

Oztinato profile image83

Oztinato says