Salad Recipes: Cold Marinated Vegetables
Add Lots of Veggies to Your Salad
Salad Recipe for Marinated Vegetables
An easy salad recipe are preparing marinated vegetables, which adds a tasty addition to any meal. This salad will keep in the fridge for a few days and you can nibble on it when you get a hunger attack. With this salad you will get several servings of your daily vegetable requirement. This is an easy salad to make and one the entire family will enjoy. I often have marinated vegetable salads in the fridge as it means the salad part of the dinner is ready to eat. You can experiment with different veggies to suit your taste and also different spices in the dressing.
Salads are low calorie and healthful
- 1 Cup Broccoli, Chopped
- 2 Carrots, Thinly sliced
- One cup Cucumbers, Thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Celery, Finely chopped
- 1 Cup Red and yellow peppers, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Sweet onions, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- One Tablespoon each Tarragon, Basil, Thyme, tarragon
- Salt and pepper taste
Instructions for Marinated Salad
- Chop all the vegetables and combine together
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice and all spices and blend thoroughly in the blender or shake vigorously in a sealed bottle.
- Add the salad dressing to the vegetables covering all the vegetables.
- Put the salad mixture in the refrigerator and chill for at least three hours.
Serving Ideas for Marinated Vegetables
This easy recipe is great for lunch and for dinner. It is a delicious way to get your daily dose of vegetables. Serve the salad with hot crusty French bread. The salad will keep in the refrigerator for at least three days.
Fresh Cold Salad
Salads, Dressing and Veggies
- Chicken Salad Recipes That Are Easy
- Shrimp Recipes: Shrimp Salad Ideas
Almost everyone loves shrimp. This easy shrimp salad is sure to please and can be whipped up in a few minutes.
- How to Make Homemade Salad Dressings
Keep this salad dressing base of oil with lemon juice or vinegar base in the fridge and make at least 100 variations for different meals.
- Vegetarian Recipes with Leftover Vegetables
Here is a way to use up all those left over vegetables to make a vegetarian meal before throwing them away. You may create a masterpiece of a dinner and feel good about using these left over veggies.
- Caesar Salad Recipe with Homemade Croutons
Enjoy this easy Caesar salad with homemade croutons. It is easy to make and so good to eat. Nothing tastes better than homemade Caesar dressing.