jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I need easy food recipes for a 2 year old :) anyone got what i need?

1. Nady profile image64
    Nadyposted 7 years ago

I need easy food recipes for a 2 year old smile  anyone got what i need?

2. Torch Harrison profile image82
    Torch Harrisonposted 7 years ago

Grilled cheese...always fast and easy for little ones.  You can nuke a sweet potato, mash it up and serve it on a slice of soft wheat bread with a thin spread of peanut butter (if they don't have an allergy).  Cottage cheese is also a winner, along with egg salad sandwiches (make sure the egg salad is chopped fine).  Cook carrot sticks (chop them up so they are small hand size) till soft, and serve them with peaches or other soft, sweet fruit.  Or kiddie fruit salad:  Peaches, pears, bananas and melon pieces cut bite size in half of the 'melon' used for a bowl, drizzled with sweet yogurt.

You just can't give them enough dairy, fruit and veggies!

3. Fenrisiys profile image70
    Fenrisiysposted 7 years ago

I have 1 hub about cake see my hub An Apple Biscuits Cake recipe. You can improvise of course.

4. Leenie Pooh profile image61
    Leenie Poohposted 6 years ago

I find it easy to serve a version of what I'm making for the older kids and adults. For instance if you're serving:
    * hamburgers or hot dogs cut 1/2 a serving into bite-size pieces
    * spaghetti - cut a small serving into approx. 1" long pieces
    * sandwiches - serve your toddler the individual components cut into bite-size pieces

If something is spicy set aside a small portion before adding the spices and finish cooking in the microwave or smaller pot.

5. I Am Rosa profile image90
    I Am Rosaposted 5 years ago

Need a quick recipe that children will enjoy?  Nachos could be the answer you’re looking for.  This Easy Cheesy Nacho recipe can be as simple or elaborate as you want to make it.  Best of all, it is easily customized to your child’s skill level and palate. read more