jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Would you want McDonald's to serve breakfast all day?

1. jaydawg808 profile image92
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

Would you want McDonald's to serve breakfast all day?

I would. I'd order the Egg McMuffin, Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuit and the hash browns all the time if they did.

2. bearnmom profile image66
    bearnmomposted 4 years ago

I can eat eggs at any time of the day and sometimes order those instead of a burger.  I'm definitely for having the morning menu open to the public 24/7.

3. cryptid profile image97
    cryptidposted 4 years ago

Yes!  I've been saying this for years.  I love McDonald's breakfast, but I'm rarely there at breakfast time anymore.  It would probably greatly complicate the cooking and serving behind the scenes, so maybe that's why they don't do it.  But if they did I would be all for it.

jaydawg808posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Agree with you 100%!

4. Amber Vyn profile image60
    Amber Vynposted 4 years ago

I would love for McDonald's to at least serve breakfast until 11am. Lunch time at 10:30am? Srsly, McDonald's?

I also agree!  But maybe until 11:30am?

5. georgialgal1984 profile image84
    georgialgal1984posted 4 years ago

I'm not big on eating fast food for breakfast, but the bacon, egg, and cheese Mcmuffin is so good! The sweet bread and salty bacon make a great duo. It's a treat for me and one that I eat sparingly.I think they could serve breakfast a little longer. Hope your day is wonderful~

6. TheKatsMeow profile image89
    TheKatsMeowposted 4 years ago

wow, I can't believe this is a question, because just today I was rushing to get to mcdonalds before they stopped serving breakfast. I don't like the sandwiches there but I love their hash-browns! Why can't this be an all day item? It's not fair and it seems like I never get to mcdonalds in time to get the hashbrowns. I bet they would make money if they served these things all day.

I LOVE their hash browns!

working