jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the healthy food that you take most frequently ?

1. Ingenira profile image85
    Ingeniraposted 7 years ago

What is the healthy food that you take most frequently ?

2. profile image0
    BenjaminBposted 7 years ago

No matter what I eat on a daily basis I always try to keep my fiber intake up with fruits,vegetables and whole grain breads in smaller portions. I wouldn't say I am a healthy eater overall,but this helps me to balance out the bad stuff i like to eat.

3. fucsia profile image60
    fucsiaposted 7 years ago

I live of vegetables and fruits. Many people use this foods like a snack or accompaniment. For me those are always the main foods

4. profile image0
    manojvarkalaposted 7 years ago

Our body requires a variety of proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, calories, fat, enzymes, trace elements, antioxidants for its metabolism and most importantly to enhance the immune system against the diseases and strengthen our body. To get the optimum health benefits, it is recommended to eat variety of fresh organic fruits  to furnish our body with essential nutrients. So, here are some captivating pictures of mouth watering fresh fruits along with the information of its benefits. http://knol.google.com/k/manoj/fruits-a … 2l087yij/5

5. profile image0
    Derdriuposted 7 years ago

I love broccoli, raw or steamed, alone or in combination with a multitude of other ingredients.