jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (16 posts)

What do you prefer for a drink- wine,juice,water,other if you're having chicken?

1. suncat profile image58
    suncatposted 7 years ago

What do you prefer for a drink- wine,juice,water,other if you're having chicken?

And do you like it hot, warm or cold?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4502295_f260.jpg

2. nickyrocks profile image56
    nickyrocksposted 7 years ago

SURE SURE COLD WINE, but if i'd got to advise you.. i advise you to drink ALWAYS water, (wine is good three times a week (mid glass))
    juice is good in breakfasts

3. Mike's Corner profile image81
    Mike's Cornerposted 7 years ago

Cold root beer! But not just with chicken, with everything

4. cheapsk8chick profile image53
    cheapsk8chickposted 7 years ago

I'm thinking a Coke goes best with chicken, and by "Coke," I mean any carbonated beverage (it's a southern thang!).

5. tomsum profile image82
    tomsumposted 7 years ago

Beer of course! But also a nice white wine is always good with white meat :-)

6. my_darling_girls profile image57
    my_darling_girlsposted 7 years ago

I drink plain water in everything and prefer it to be cold. smile

7. profile image0
    ssaulposted 7 years ago

nice cold beer or two, really makes the travel to the digestive system soothing and tasty!

8. sturner1 profile image66
    sturner1posted 7 years ago

ice cold lemonade, or sweet tea, if I'm having chicken. Lemon and chicken just goes together to me. Lemon pepper chicken.....i'm hungry lol

9. Apostle Jack profile image59
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

Juice and water is the way to go.Chicken gumbo is my main dish because I can mix veggies and everything I like in the pot.

10. Craan profile image68
    Craanposted 7 years ago

I normally drink a bit of water when I eat chicken, however if I am at a dinner party I would prefer to have a small glass of white wine.

11. Gypsy48 profile image74
    Gypsy48posted 7 years ago

I would have white wine, but I like the wine at room temperature.

12. naturegirl7 profile image88
    naturegirl7posted 7 years ago

I like sweet iced tea or a carbonated drink like root beer or a coke.  Although white wine is nice if it's roasted chicken.

13. jenesmith01 profile image59
    jenesmith01posted 7 years ago

it depends..if its good old fried chicken then i love a cold coke or dr pepper. if its baked i usually will drink some milk with it. i don't drink alcohol so it narrows down my choices. plus juice just seems odd with chicken

14. nifty@50 profile image73
    nifty@50posted 7 years ago

Chicken with all the trimmings deserves a White Zinfandel chilled or on the rocks.

15. pitzele profile image66
    pitzeleposted 7 years ago

Please pardon my unrefined tastes, but I drink tea with everything.  However, I brew the tea, using green tea and a mix of lemon and lime juices with organic cane sugar.  I try to make it not too sweet, and since I have many children, we drink A LOT of it.  But the real reason that we drink so much per day has more to do with my and my husband's belief that most people do not drink enough.  If you are mainly made of water, would it not stand to reason that you should constantly replenish?   Of course, drinking too much water in too short of a time is unhealthy because you deplete your sodium and electrolytes, but at regular intervals throughout the day should be fine.

16. LeisureLife profile image73
    LeisureLifeposted 6 years ago

I would have white Zinfandel from the Sierra Foothills wine region in California ! Check it out:

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Sierra-Foot … -Gold-Rush

working