jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Your favorite salad recipe?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image61
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

Your favorite salad recipe?

2. FrugalGal profile image57
    FrugalGalposted 7 years ago

I like to marinate kale in balsamic vinaigrette, add a bit of red onion and some grape tomatoes if they're in season. Throw on a bit of avocado and whatever else I have handy, possibly a few walnuts. Packs a nice nutritional punch and takes a bit of chewing so you can't eat it very fast. You have to savor it.

3. vox vocis profile image85
    vox vocisposted 7 years ago

We call it the French salad. Ingredients: potatoes (cooked and sliced), carrots (cooked and sliced), pickles (sliced), peas, and mayonnaise. You mix all the ingredients together and combine them with mayo. It must be cooled in the fridge and it should be eaten in two days. The French salad is a must for celebrations such as weddings,  Christmas and New Year in Croatia! Simple to make and delicious!

4. 61MT profile image41
    61MTposted 6 years ago

I like putting Thousand Island dressing, cheese, carrots, egg, and meat on my salad.

5. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

Healthy vegetable salad recipes are easy to prepare with fresh vegetables with wide varieties. Add in chopped peanuts with self-prepared salad dressings for crunchy vegetable salad. Chilled is better read more

working