jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What is the strangest thing (in your opinion) that you have put on a sandwich?

1. kimbrewaa profile image63
    kimbrewaaposted 7 years ago

What is the strangest thing (in your opinion) that you have put on a sandwich?

2. Supercellbaebe profile image62
    Supercellbaebeposted 7 years ago

Oh gosh!  I once made a sandwich, which made me really sick when I tried to eat it!  It had: 

Lemon cheese,
    Marmite,
    Strawberry Jam,
    Peanut butter,
    corned beef,
    tomatoes,
    lettuce,
    mayonnaise,
    butter,
    extra thick stodgy white bread,

YUK!!!

3. profile image0
    gamergirlPSposted 7 years ago

Olive oil and lemon on a slice of bread, and a little salt. smile

4. Sweetsusieg profile image84
    Sweetsusiegposted 7 years ago

My mother once made a sandwich of Grape jelly and sauerkraut.  She was pregnant and swore by it!!  She tried it later in years, she said it just didn't have quite the same taste..  LOL, I can imagine!!

5. barbergirl28 profile image78
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

Not really strange, but I really love fritos on my ham and cheese sandwhiches! Yum!

6. Sarah Masson profile image67
    Sarah Massonposted 7 years ago

cooked onion with tomato sauce, because I didn't like sausages haha, was yum though smile

7. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

I can't say that I've put anything strange in a sandwich; however, I have had comments from people who thought it strange that I have cheddar cheese and strawberry jam together in a sandwich.

8. profile image0
    Rouillieposted 7 years ago

Miracle Whip...blech!  I have to have a taste for it, but that isn't very often.

9. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

I can't think of anything, but my son-in-law puts peanut butter on his ham sandwiches--swears by it.  I have not had the guts to try it.

10. N.E. Wright profile image81
    N.E. Wrightposted 6 years ago

Years ago when I was expecting ... I would cook onions deli turkey and scrambled egg sandwich. I am not an onion person.  LOL.

working