jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the best indoor grill?

1. Pam Pounds profile image78
    Pam Poundsposted 6 years ago

What is the best indoor grill?

I don't have a place outdoors to barbecue, so I need to resort to indoor grilling.  High heat and easy to clean.  Any recommendations?

2. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

Charcoal and gas grills produce large amounts of carbon monoxide and even small amounts can kill you -

But here's a link  for indoor grills:
    http://bbq.about.com/od/grillinghelp/a/aa121397a.htm

3. CWanamaker profile image98
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

As far as electric grills go, I've use a George Foreman one for over ten years with no problems.  I probably use it about 2 times a week at least.

4. twilanelson profile image59
    twilanelsonposted 6 years ago

Oh Yeah, my George Foreman grill is sturdy and works excellently.  I have had it for years and it works as good today as it did when we brought it home.  My daughter bought another brand and it did not even last a year.  When I buy another indoor grill, it will be a George Foreman lean mean grilling machine.

5. IsaBbott profile image58
    IsaBbottposted 6 years ago

We own a George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine. It's okay, but because the top grid has a hinge on the back of it, it doesn't lay ontop of meat/veggies evenly and we end up with food that is grilled great on one end and not at all on the other. It works, but there is BIG room for improvement.

6. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

George Foreman grill which is a classic all by itself that is made with excellent quality performance over the long haul for years to come. Thank you George Foreman for the best indoor grill. GOD bless you.

working