jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Describe the best chocolate-y experience you ever had.

1. prettylittlewhims profile image60
    prettylittlewhimsposted 6 years ago

Describe the best chocolate-y experience you ever had.

Chocolate Overload! What's the best chocolate-y food you ever ate? Is it take chocolate cake? is it chocolate bar? What's the brand and where did you buy it?

2. maxravi profile image56
    maxraviposted 6 years ago

I love cadbury Dailry milk.Whenever my mood is off or upset, I used to have a small bite of it.It made me relax.

3. Blond Logic profile image98
    Blond Logicposted 6 years ago

Mine is slightly different. My best experience was about a chocolate bar. A Hershey's to be precise.

The time had come at my son's school where he was going to be allowed off campus for lunch. This meant he could go into the local village and buy his lunch from sandwich shops or the bakery.
    Now you know how immature boys can be when they get together. I was so worried that he was going to cause mischief in the village square and I would be receiving a call from the school telling me to come and collect my unruly child.

As it turned out, he arrived home as usual and I asked him what he bought with his lunch money. He had spent most of his lunch money on me. He had seen a Hershey's chocolate bar in one of the shops and remembered me telling him how much I liked them and how difficult it was to find in England. He bought me this and probably didn't have much left over for his lunch.

That is one of my favorite chocolate memories.

4. Rakshanda profile image61
    Rakshandaposted 6 years ago

I Actually love all chocolates especially apricots smile

5. rob_allen profile image82
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

Oh, i love chocolates. what I usually do is melt a bar of chocolates using the microwave, add freshly brewed black coffee and *charan* i have the yummiest mocha blend in the office!!

6. revortay1 profile image66
    revortay1posted 6 years ago

My best and absolute favorite thus far in life begins in 11th grade German class. My teacher introduced us to sachertorte. Mind you he didn't have any just described it. It's apparently a cake from a the Hotel Sacher in Germany, a delicious chocolate cake covered in apricot jelly then encrusted in a hardish fudge like chocolate shell. I asked for one for my birthday cake.

LET ME TELL YOU! WOW. The most decadent delicious experience my mouth has had. It far surpasses anything you could imagine. You can order them online from the hotels website to any where in the world!

7. catchpennyfashion profile image58
    catchpennyfashionposted 6 years ago

The best chocolate-y experience I ever had was when I was living abroad in Argentina. They didn't sell hershey's there and I was crushed. One day however I went to buy cigarrettes to the stand in front of my apartment and I see it there - a hershey's almond chocolate bar. It cost me $2 dollars but it was worth every penny. After six months of not having one, I was in chocolate heaven.

8. Moon Daisy profile image84
    Moon Daisyposted 6 years ago

I have two favourite chocolate experiences, (well, one that I have repeated a few times. smile  )

The first was in Barcelona many years ago, when I had that really thick Spanish hot chocolate.  It was divine, and I've never forgotten the flavour or the texture.

The second I've had a couple of times, it's a dessert that they sell in a few pubs I've been to.  I had it just the other day at the Harvester.  There, it's called the Honeycomb Explosion.  It's ice cream with lots of chocolate sauce, cream and honeycomb pieces.  I had a similar one called Chocolate Heaven somewhere else.  So amazing...

9. profile image0
    Diana Abrahamsonposted 10 months ago

Marshmallows dipped into a hot chocolate fountain!