jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your craving for today?

1. NessaMetharam profile image61
    NessaMetharamposted 6 years ago

What is your craving for today?

What is your craving for today? I'm totally craving for an Oreo cheesecake from Conti's with perfectly brewed coffee.

2. RNMSN profile image89
    RNMSNposted 6 years ago

I made a New York cheesecake this past wkend  smile its gone smile but I love coffee anytime! this week I have gingerbread cinnamon coffee! but for cravings...I am working on crocheting a doilie...I know/weird craving but there you go...Ive never  een able to do it...I mess with it, get frustrated and end up making a dishcloth!  sad

3. NessaMetharam profile image61
    NessaMetharamposted 6 years ago

RNMSM, don't give up on the doilie. Don't worry, I did that mess around thing a hundred times already. I find it annoying that my mom can finish one and I can't. I guess we all need a little patience. I'm cheering for you on that doilie! c:

4. wychic profile image91
    wychicposted 6 years ago

Dill pickles! Or, better yet, banana pepper slices. I do have some extra buttercream frosting sitting in the refrigerator too, and it's all I can do to keep from eating it plain, or making some brownies to put it on -- or a bagel. And we're all out of chocolate cherry ice cream, and I think I may have to get some more. Along with a garlic chicken pizza from Papa Murphy's.

...at this point, I don't think there's much need to mention that I'm pregnant, and never ask a pregnant person about cravings wink.

5. Jared Zane Kessie profile image92
    Jared Zane Kessieposted 6 years ago

A fruit smoothie, which is a pretty typical craving for me.