jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Do you love Hersey's Chocolate candy?

1. TheHoleStory profile image78
    TheHoleStoryposted 3 years ago

Do you love Hersey's Chocolate candy?

2. mgeorge1050 profile image79
    mgeorge1050posted 3 years ago

Of course!  Nothing beats a good ole piece of chocolate.  I love to get the little miniatures.

3. bearnmom profile image65
    bearnmomposted 3 years ago

I can't say I love it.  I like their milk chocolate and milk chocolate with almonds.  The Mr. Goodbar  is also one I like.  My preferred chocolate is a much milkier blend that I find in Sarris chocolates.  But, my very favorite is the chocolate that my husband made from Ultra chocolate we bought from a wholesale supplier.

4. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

I always used to like eating their Kisses and their plain chocolate bars which broke into the small pieces.

5. DzyMsLizzy profile image95
    DzyMsLizzyposted 3 years ago

Well, I used to buy it...until I learned recently that they have shipped a good deal of their manufacture out to Mexico, and are being deliberately ambiguous about country of origin on their wrapper information.
    As I am a huge advocate for "Buy Made In USA" products to protect jobs for our workers, I no longer purchase Hershey products.

6. Emma Lindhagen profile image89
    Emma Lindhagenposted 3 years ago

You know, I'm not sure I've ever actually tried Hersey's. They don't really sell them in my country but I may have tried some abroad at some point...

7. MizBejabbers profile image89
    MizBejabbersposted 3 years ago

Oh yes, I grew up on Hershey's chocolates. I like the milk chocolate and the bars with the rice krispy thingies in them. (I forget what they're called.) When I was a kid at home, none of us liked the Mr. Goodbars, but they were mom's favorites. When mom bought a variety pack of the miniatures, we reserved the Mr. Goodbars for her. I have never been able to like dark chocolate, though, and I guess it's a good thing because dark chocolate gives me a headache.

8. profile image0
    dragonflycolorposted 3 years ago

No, it's chocolate.  Unless it has coconut or walnuts in them.  Then I'll eat, but with a face of disgust.  smile

9. J - R - Fr13m9n profile image76
    J - R - Fr13m9nposted 3 years ago

Yes, I love the dark chocolate! When fruit and berries are added to the dark chocolate, that makes the flavor even more delicious!

10. grand old lady profile image85
    grand old ladyposted 3 years ago

Yes, absolutely, especially with almonds. I also like Hershey's in ice cream (don't know if they have that in the US but we have it in the PI).

11. Seafarer Mama profile image86
    Seafarer Mamaposted 3 years ago

LOVE Hershey's chocolates, especially those kisses and hugs! Grew up with them, and visited Hershey Park in PA when I was a kid. Currently, I love sucking on the dark chocolate kisses most. ~:0)

and....they are definitely my #1 antidote to a Dementor attack! ;0)

12. Bubblegum Jones profile image60
    Bubblegum Jonesposted 3 years ago

Oh Yes, but my taste bud's feelings for Hersey's chocolate goes way past love.