jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is your signature dish?

1. nikkiraeink profile image60
    nikkiraeinkposted 6 years ago

What is your signature dish?

2. JGYeo profile image61
    JGYeoposted 6 years ago

Well it is hard to say.  It all depends on how I feel during the time.  I make a good stuffed chicken breast with basil, sun dried tomato and goat cheese stuffing.  I top it with a roasted red pepper cream sauce.  On the plate I put wild rice and a mixed veg for the sides.  I serve it with a sweet white wine and well that is my main one.

3. ishwaryaa22 profile image88
    ishwaryaa22posted 6 years ago

Very few months ago, I prepared homemade healthy pizza with plenty of vegetables and a dash of Low-fat cheese. My family loved them and relished them. So i consider this as my signature dish.

4. Minn.purplerose profile image59
    Minn.purpleroseposted 6 years ago

Spaghetti made from home canned tomatoes, special ingredients and simmered for eight hours ... MMMMMMM

5. WD Curry 111 profile image60
    WD Curry 111posted 6 years ago

I write for Coastal Angler Magazine. Fish is my dish. How do you want it? I never use frozen fish, tilapia, or farm raised species from overseas. I will take this as a prompt to feature more recipes in the new year. Also, we  need to modify our consumption habits and commercial practices to preserve our wild stocks. I will be pushing that agenda as well. If we do it right, everybody wins.

6. sangre profile image95
    sangreposted 6 years ago

Crispy Tuna Temper, It's the easiest dish to ever make.. I say I make it as least every 2 weeks, if I have all the ingredients in the house.

7. jacqui2011 profile image84
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

It has to be my chilli con carne. I love making it and the family enjoy eating it. There are always empty plates at the end of the meal which makes me happy.

8. moonfairy profile image80
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

I actually have 2. one I created and one is from a long ago recipe. My baked stuffed haddock is killer....stuffed with crabmeat, minced veggies, lemon juice and all sorts of good things...it's fantastic, if I do say so myself. And my spaghetti sauce is to die for.....soooo good smile