jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite coffee desert?

1. Rusticliving profile image88
    Rusticlivingposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite coffee desert?

2. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

To go with coffee my favorite dessert is cheesecake. My favorite coffee drink as a dessert is a coffee my husband makes at Christmastime. It has Kahlua, Baileys, and rum all added to the coffee and topped with whipped cream and a cherry. One of these and you're sailing smile

3. lucybell21 profile image79
    lucybell21posted 6 years ago

I know this probably sounds odd, but I will have to say peanut butter cookies!

4. Ms Dee profile image86
    Ms Deeposted 6 years ago

Coffee cake, because I actually do not like coffee, and neither does my husband.

5. G-Ma Johnson profile image76
    G-Ma Johnsonposted 6 years ago

WITHOUT A DOUBT...chocolate, chocolate cake with chocolate frosting...yikes) Hugs G-Ma

6. ishwaryaa22 profile image87
    ishwaryaa22posted 6 years ago

My favorite coffee desserts are Irish coffee cake and coffee-toffee. Irish coffee cake got a light coffee taste and is really sweet and delicious. Coffee-toffee are popular in my country. Coffee-toffee got the striking balance between coffee-taste and typical sweetness. I enjoy these coffee desserts once in a while.

7. kayyluh profile image78
    kayyluhposted 6 years ago

Coffee cake of course! So soft and sweet everything about it is delicious, I like coffee but not black or anything. Coffee cake is the dessert I would pick to go with my coffee!

working